IBNREG – International barcodes Network Registry – is a unique, cloud-based service that gives access to contact information and/or product information for companies that are using registered barcodes. The barcodes used by these companies are legally purchased and independently registered. Product information is uploaded directly by the company so it can be trusted to be accurate. By simply typing a product barcode number into IBNREG search, anyone can find the owner’s contact information and/or product information.
Who Uses IBNREG?
- Consumers looking for more product information than is printed on the packaging.
- Consumers looking for more manufacturer information than is printed on the packaging.
- Buyers in retail stores, hardware chains and supermarkets looking for contact information when sourcing new products.
- App designers looking for accurate sources of information about retail barcode numbers.
- Distributors checking the legitimacy of products they are considering distributing.
- Online retailers (e.g. Amazon) wanting to check the accuracy of information about products listed for sale.
(e.g. 0735850060392 or ProteinMore MASSBUILDER / MGN or [email protected])