We provide genuine retail barcodes for a one-off cost that can be used in the vast majority of retail stores internationally. Once we have assigned a barcode, we cannot take it back and resell it to other customers. Therefore, we do not usually provide refunds. However, there may be circumstances where we may consider refunding your money.
- If you discover a store that we don’t list on our barcode acceptance page, that will not accept our barcodes, we will consider refunding the amount paid. You will need to fulfill the following conditions:
- contact us within 3 weeks of your barcode purchase
- provide written statements from the store regarding their non-acceptance and
- sign up with GS1 Czech Republic (or GS1 in your country of residence) and show us proof of your GS1 membership.
We will not refund your purchase if:
- You are expecting to receive barcodes with your country code, but don’t necessarily need them. We explain that our barcodes begin with a ‘07’ or ‘06’ on our website in various places, including on our FAQ page, our EAN/UPC page as well as implicitly with the images displayed on the home page. We do not represent anywhere that our barcodes begin with your GS1 country code.
Note – Barcodes related to any refund will be marked in the online databases as illegal for use on retail products.